17911 Dry Run Road
Spring Run, PA 17262
If you wish to rent the speedway for extra practice please contact us via email, or on facebook so we can assist you in finding a suitable date. Track rental is $500 for 3 hours. Rentals are usually on Sundays during the day after the noon hour. There is a 4 car maximum for track rental days.
Path Valley Speedway is proud to announce our purchase of the new MyLaps X2 Transponder timing system. We will be using the X2 car transponders and they can be purchase through the MyLaps website. Some older transponders will work however the Westhold system is not compatible with MyLaps. Also please call the MyLaps technical support team to ask them if your old transponder will work before coming to the speedway.
We will have rental transponders available for $20 a night.
Drivers you will also need to make sure you activate your transponder online in order for them to work at the track. To activate your transponder complete the following steps
1) Go to www.mylaps.com
2) Click "Sign Up" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
3) Fill out your name, and email address in the "Create Account" box
4) MyLaps will send you an activation email to activate your new account. Activate the account and create a password
5) Log into MyLaps with your newly activated account
6) Click "Register Transponder" on the right of the screen after logging in. You will need your transponder number which can be found on the front of the transponder.
7) Download the software that it ask you to download and then you will have to plug your transponder into your computer. The middle light on the 3 light bar strip of the transponder should be green if it is activated. Make sure you connect both parts of the transponder unit when charging them
Pictorial instructions should be in your transponder box or can be found at https://www.mylaps.com/data/sitemanagement/media/2016_12%20Manual%20X2%20activation%20%20-%20version%202_3.pdf
2018 Transponder Locations
Micro Sprints: Transponders are to be placed 21 inches back from the center of the front axel on the right side. Same position as Linda's Speedway
Mini Stocks/Thunder Cars: Transponders are to be placed 31 inches back from the center of the front axel on the left side
Late Models: Transponders are to be placed on the lower right side of the motor plate
Super Stocks/Street Stocks: Transponders are to be placed 24 inches back from the center of the front axel on the left side
E-Mods: Transponders are to be placed on the downtube to the right of the mid-plate.
Wingless Super Sportsman: Transponders are to be placed a the down tube at the back of the roll cage above the 2x4 box on either side
305 Sprints: Transponders will be located on the right-front gusset tube. This is the same as Port Royal
Central PA Legends: Path Valley has contacted INEX, and INEX Executive Technical Director, Scott Reinhardt, submitted this picture illustrating where your transponder must be placed. The transponder must be placed so that the blinking light can register with the underground cable in the track.
4 Cylinder Strictly Stocks: Transponders are to be placed 31 inches back from the center of the front wheel